Tech Lead - DevOps & Infrastructure
Our client is a Schedule 1 Bank with an exciting and ambitious mission. They are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to take on the day to day implementation challenge of building infrastructure for the bank’s future.
You’ll work closely with product managers, architects, and the rest of the engineering team to create robust, resilient and scalable infrastructure. You will work with the engineering team to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes. You will also review code by your peers, offering help and insights from your experience.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Love building things from scratch.
- See the beauty of great infrastructure
- See others’ perspectives and contribute to technical discussions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Believe in learning new things and helping others succeed.
- Mentorship is part of your DNA.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a DevOps role
- 3+ years working in a “Infrastructure as Code” mindset, ie, Terraform or Ansible nearly every day.
- 5+ years experience working major cloud providers, AWS, GCP, Azure
- 3+ years experience in architecting or being a major contributor to event based architecture projects.
- 3+ years experience working with Kubernetes
- 3+ years experience with Kafka or related streaming platform/product
- Experience with git.
- Great at communication and teamwork
The following would also be a significant plus: