Senior Frontend Engineer
Toronto or Canada-Wide (Remote)
Our client is a next-gen consumer insights platform that powers real-time research with Millennials
& Gen-Z through an interactive and gamified mobile app that rewards users for answering
Using our DIY enterprise platform, we enable top brands and agencies to create bespoke
research campaigns with media-rich content, target precise audiences, and analyze response
data in real-time. With a typical turnaround time of 24 hours, our client brings hyper-targeted,
hyperlocal, and contextual insights from the hardest-to-reach audiences at unprecedented scale
to help organizations make better, faster decisions.
Our client works with some of the world’s leading brands and agency networks, like Pepsi, Target,
Nestle, Smuckers, Nickelodeon, IPG, and WPP and is backed by leading venture firms like Bain
Capital and Founder Collective.
We’re a small team and every member contributes to defining and developing the product. We’re looking for someone who can make their mark and take ownership of all things front end. Our web platform services all of our clients—the ability to balance the complexity of our offerings with the user experience—all without sacrificing quality—is vital.
You in a Nutshell
You are never satisfied with the status quo and constantly seek ways to innovate. You don’t just have good ideas, you turn them into reality. People defer to your design decisions because you already know what users want to experience. You’re a born collaborator who understands the value of achieving goals together. You think before you do and when you do, you do it right and can’t stop until the foundations are set.
Getting things done isn’t enough—how thorough and comprehensive the process is what puts you on the never-ending path to perfection.
- 4+ years of relevant front end experience in a production environment
- Advanced React and Typescript knowledge
- Experience with Express/NodeJS application servers in a production environment - Experience with GraphQL and working with complex data schemas
- Expert in styling languages and responsive design
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithmic operations
- Can lead the development, release, and support for large features
- Can research, recommend, champion adoption, and roll out new technology changes - Familiarity with data visualization libraries
- Bonus points if you have experience with WebGL