Senior Android Engineer
Toronto or Canada-Wide (Remote)
Our client is a next-gen consumer insights platform that powers real-time research with Millennials
& Gen-Z through an interactive and gamified mobile app that rewards users for answering
Using our DIY enterprise platform, we enable top brands and agencies to create bespoke
research campaigns with media-rich content, target precise audiences, and analyze response
data in real-time. With a typical turnaround time of 24 hours, our client brings hyper-targeted,
hyperlocal, and contextual insights from the hardest-to-reach audiences at unprecedented scale
to help organizations make better, faster decisions.
Our client works with some of the world’s leading brands and agency networks, like Pepsi, Target,
Nestle, Smuckers, Nickelodeon, IPG, and WPP and is backed by leading venture firms like Bain
Capital and Founder Collective.
We’re a small team and every member contributes to defining and developing the product.
We’re looking for someone who can make their mark on all things Android. You will work with
our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile application.
Android programmers work closely with our other technical teams, especially iOS.
- Design and build advanced applications in Kotlin
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for trustworthiness and confidence
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Proven skill at building complex, native Android UI
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn Swift a plus