Senior Frontend Developer
Our client is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. By joining their fast growing team you will learn what it takes to be the leader in a competitive global software industry. Our client enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
Our client's product enables organizations to harness the power of machine learning, providing a full suite of data connectors and data transformation tools. It also provides pre-built solutions that harness the power of machine learning to generate explainable insights to business problems.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You would be working on the user interface. Expect to work with cutting edge web technologies (React, Redux, Typescript, and PostCSS) to develop an advanced, single-page application to serve different device sizes. As an intermediate front-end developer, you can expect to have ownership of the components of the application that you work on.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 4 years experience working as a software developer
- Experience with React, Redux, CSS3 and Typescript
- The ability to hit the ground running and provide immediate impact with minimal oversight
- A track record of being able to learn new technologies and systems
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Build new features for the front end on top of a modern tech stack using React, Redux, PostCSS, written in Typescript, and deployed on AWS using Webpack.
- Work with our designers, UI team, and QA team to resolve bugs and create new features.
- Utilize and adopt open source technology.
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals and share your ideas to improve the product with the team. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.
This position will be 100% work-from-home until further notice, in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.