PD-002 Product Designer
Toronto, Canada-Wide Remote
Our Client is the fastest growing consumer app in the history of Canada. Having crossed 50 million downloads within 3 months of launch and ranked #1 on the App Store in 20+ countries.
- Global Impact: We have 50M+ downloads across 180+ countries. Help us make the world a happier place.
- Crazy Growth: We are the fastest growing consumer app in Canadian history. Join a rocket ship 🚀
- Cool Technology: We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible with AI and Synthetic Media.
- Collaborate directly with the CEO to design and release new features.
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes on Figma
- Help with branding and creation of marketing materials
- Shape the product. As lead designer, you will have major input into the product’s development and future direction. Your ideas will always be heard.
- Learn about company-building. From fundraising, to recruiting, to marketing, you’ll have exposure to all aspects of growing and running an early stage startup.
Who Are We Looking For
- You are curious. You spend your free time working on side projects and keeping up to date with the latest design trends.
- You thrive in a startup environment. You turn things around quickly, enjoy fast-paced days.
- You have a strong work ethic - you have a willingness to do what it takes to deliver fast when needed
- You work with autonomy - you take ownership and are intrinsically motivated.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- $35/day for food
- $4K to buy the work equipment of your choice
- Stock options (at WOMBO, we're all owners)
- Flexible work arrangement with the ability to work remotely and meet face to face with co-workers on a regular basis (as conditions permit)